Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Innovation in the whole life: 3D Printer

Innovation in the whole life: 3D Printer 
 

   Imagine that you can make reproductions of everything through a printer, so you don't need to go out for buying something and can just make it, like foods, furnitures, pills, and even houses. It sounds like possible only in SF movie. But in reality, 3D printer was invented, which can copy not only papers but also everything three-dimensional. It is a really exciting and significant invention, because it can provide us goods which fit us perfectly and treat patients by making specific body parts.
 
   3D printer is one of the best surprising inventions we've ever seen because we can make our own production by 3D printer. Untill now, we had no choice but to buy goods which was designed and made by companies even though it was not to our taste. However, with 3D printer, we don't need to buy unsatisfactory goods anymore. And we can make our own products that fit our use and taste. Is there no snacks that suit your taste in any supermarket? Or it it bothering to cook dinner or go out for buying something? Then, just design and make your own with 3D Printer. It will make you more convenient than any other inventions.

   Another significant advantage of 3D printer is that it helps doctors operate on patients more easily by providing prosthesis and a model of organs. Using 3D printer, it is possible to make a prosthetic arm which fits each parients perfectly at a low cost. Also, doctors can rehearse on printed organs before real surgery so that failure rate decreases. And when we suffer throes, we can make own pills which is optimized on a sepecific pain without going pharmacy. I think it is the best medical appliance in terms of replacing body parts, safety of surgery and easy access to getting pills.

   3D printer gives us great convenience and helps medicine field in various ways. 3D printer is playing an important role already in a lot of field such as the production of automobiles, designing clothing and electronic components. Although it cannot be commercialized to the general public yet, it is being developed more and more now. (Acually, it is commercialized enough, but the price is too high yet) According to experts and doctors, many types of printer will be commercialized more and also generalized by lowering the price within 5-10 years.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Is that possible?really? It's like a magic.
    Sometimes, I find clothes that is really fit on me but I do not buy that clothes because small part of it is not my style..... In this case, it think 3-D print can be useful because I can make that clothes by myself. OH..... but I suddenly realized that... maybe there can be copyright problem..

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your writting, I am able to know how our life become more comfort with 3D printer technology! I want to experience to use it as soon as possible....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprise that you wrote about 3D printer that I had wrote in my blog!
    3D printer is an amazing machine this days. In due time we have 3D printer in each person's home

    ReplyDelete