Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hi

Hi, nice to meet you, everyone!
My name is Arin Jang. I major in political science and diplomacy. I like traveling wherever. I want to go to many countries and experience various cultures. That's why I want to improve my English. Honestly, I feel frightened a little when I choose this lecture. Because I don't have confidence in my English and it seems like everyone in this class has a good command of English. Though, I really look forward improving my language skill with this lecture.
See you in the next class~

2 comments:

  1. hello Arin. my name is Junghee Lee, I agree with you that people in the class seem to have a good skill of English. I don't much speak, write, and listening English well but I try to study hard:) Let we cheer up! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chenggong! my name is JungA, and my english name is Chloe. call me as easy name. i like travelling too. actually, i had traveled to many countries. last semester, i have been USA and Europe. that was amazing experience for me. so, i suggest traveling for you. nice to meet you and, see you tuesday.

    ReplyDelete